Unit donated by
* Provide the community with affordable options for clothing and house wares.
* Building partnerships with community services to help better serve the community need.
* Promoting volunteerism in the community, as well as, an atmosphere of belonging and purpose.
* A place for people to donate used goods in good condition, contributing to the deduction of waste in the community.
* Financially support the Fort Nelson Hospice Society, which provides supportive and compassionate care for the person, family and friend facing terminal and/or a life threatening illness and grief support.
We are Located
#9 Landmark Plaza
4916-50th Avenue North
Tuesday to Saturday
10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Do to COVID 19 and for the safety of our staff and volunteers we will only be accepting the following:
And Clean gently used clothes and shoes
Donation drop off times
Tuesday and Saturday only
please do not drop off outside this time frame as we need to quarantine the donations for safe sales