Unit donated by
* Provide the community with affordable options for clothing and house wares.
* Building partnerships with community services to help better serve the community need.
* Promoting volunteerism in the community, as well as, an atmosphere of belonging and purpose.
* A place for people to donate used goods in good condition, contributing to the deduction of waste in the community.
* Financially support the Fort Nelson Hospice Society, which provides supportive and compassionate care for the person, family and friend facing terminal and/or a life threatening illness and grief support.
We are Located
#10 Landmark Plaza
4916-50th Avenue North
Tuesday to Saturday
10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Do to COVID 19 and for the safety of our staff and volunteers we will only be accepting the following:
And Clean gently used clothes and shoes
Donation drop off times
Tuesday and Saturday 3-5 only
please do not drop off outside this time frame as we need to quarantine the donations for safe sales