Unit donated by
* Provide the community with affordable options for clothing and house wares.
* Building partnerships with community services to help better serve the community need.
* Promoting volunteerism in the community, as well as, an atmosphere of belonging and purpose.
* A place for people to donate used goods in good condition, contributing to the deduction of waste in the community.
* Financially support the Fort Nelson Hospice Society, which provides supportive and compassionate care for the person, family and friend facing terminal and/or a life threatening illness and grief support.
We are Located
#10 Landmark Plaza
Monday to Saturday
10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Books, CD's, DVDs
Pet supplies, Games